I'll miss you very much, my friend
0 Comments Published by rizumu on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 11:45 AM.
In my early days when I was discovering God, you were probably the first genuine shadow I had met who left a great impact and impression upon me. You became a dearest friend over the years, and I'll miss you as you begin life in the States and wish only gladness and blessings for you and Mark. It's been amazing sharing life with you, the much and little that we have journeyed together.
Being at your wedding has made it more worthwhile, to know that when we're still in school uniforms had began a great friendship, good conversations and having travelling adventures together. I hope those memories will be ones that keep us together when we're both journeying through life in our separate geographical realms.
I guess no words may express how I feel but I nod in affirmation and you know, we can only smile in God's knowing saying, "thank you, my friend".
You've been an amazing amazing friend Alicia! Congratulations :)

0 Responses to “I'll miss you very much, my friend”
Post a Comment